Labelled a clean and green, world-class managed industrial park, SiLC or Southern Industrial and Logistics Clusters capitalizes on its proximity to an established network of two international airports and five seaports. An industrial zone with a unique green industrial park concept, SiLC Nusajaya is designed and planned to meet the current demand for environmentally sustainable development that complements both the economy and quality of life.
The 1,300 acres of industrial park will be focused on developing the value chains of integrated “clean” industrial clusters in three major areas – Advanced Technologies, Nutrition & Health and Logistics. SiLC Nusajaya augments its efforts with serviced lots, ready-for-operations factories, Science and R&D parks, a business centre, training centres, street CCTV surveillance, guard-houses at entry and exit checkpoints, residential communities and workers’ housing.
Its One-stop Customer Support facilitates the various processes involved in setting up and operating such as business license and building plan approval; workers’ management such as visas, work permits and housing; and Centre Staffing such as recruitment, training and support.
SiLC Nusajaya is located to the North-West of the Central Planning Area in Nusajaya. SiLC Nusajaya is directly accessible from the Malaysia-Singapore Second Crossing via the Pulai Interchange, as well as via the B5 Road from the Gelang Patah Interchange.
SiLC Nusajaya at a glance :
• Strategically located within a 6 hour flight radius of the major Asian cities and markets
• World class infrastructure and connectivity network
• State of the art communications infrastructure
• Ample land for long term operational expandability
• Favourable government policies and incentives
• Established support industry
• Availability of skilled human capital from surrounding townships
• Enhanced multi-tier security system